Mutton Restaurant Style Recipe
#flavors #muttonbhuna #muttonrestaurantstyle
This is one of the sumptuous and mouth watering dish that I thoroughly enjoy on a rainy day.
It tastes delicious with varied variety of Parathas, Naan and even with Rice.
This is different from my usual recipe, I am making it rich and spicy which we can eat occasionally.
For deep frying onions:
1 medium sized onion finely chopped
Take enough oil in the pan for deep frying onions, keep the flame medium and cook onion till it turns golden brown or translucent, transfer it to a bowl and keep it aside.
For preparing Mutton Bhuna:
500 gms Mutton
3 tbsp oil
2 medium sized onion
4 dried red chilli
5 green chillies
Coriander leaves handful
2 tsp coriander(dhania) powder
1 tsp cumin(jeera) powder
1 tsp pepper(golmirch) powder
1 tsp turmeric(Haldi) powder
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp garlic paste
1 bulb garlic finely chopped
1 smal size ginger finely chopped
1 tsp garam masala powder
2 cinnamon(dalchini) sticks
4 small cardamom(Elaichi)
1. Take a cooker add oil and add bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, cardamom & cloves. Add onions(no need to finely chop it), add dried red chili, saute and add Mutton.
2. Add all the masalas: coriander, cumin, red chili, turmeric, pepper powder, garlic paste.
3. Add 1 cup water and put the lid, let it cook in medium flame until 5 whistles.
4. After the fifth whistle, turn off the flame and let it cool down. Once cold check if mutton is cooked properly or not. Once confirmed it’s cooked properly transfer it to a pan.
5. In a pan add 2 tbsp oil, green chillies, finely chopped garlic sticks, finely chopped ginger stick. Saute till it turns a little brown.
6. Once it’s translucent add mutton with the stock(gravy) and cook till oil leaves the pan
7. Add 1 tsp garam masala and saute, cover and cook for another 10-15 minutes till mutton releases oil.
8. Once oil gets separated from mutton your recipe is ready.
At this point it smells amazing, you should definitely try this recipe.
Please adjust the level of chilli as per your taste.
Watch Full video on YouTube: